Monday, July 12, 2004

i wanna go back......!!!

last nite, i dreamt of my twin nieces..gosh..i miss them all. i miss eman, the talkative boy..i've been told by kakteh..both of them get a good grade.. kakak got no 1 while adik got no 3.. still cool..at least in the top 3 lists.. suddenly, i realise that..they will be like my family..10 years ago.. i was always in the top 3 list in the class.. Dazylah, Ayu and I.. where are they now.. how's all of them?? married? i miss my childhood..playing..laughing..arguing..hehehe..i am 23 years old now..but still 22..ahaks..i am older and become older.. Sue, Niza, Yana..have been married... and me??? hehehe..I'm still the President of Maple..

kak de..will get engage end of this month..dengan sape lagik..Cik Sepul laa.. aku tak call umah lagik..dah sebulan lebih.. since i move to this house..i never made a long distabce call yet..i've been to Leeds, Bradford..Manchester and Liverpool..last week..hehehe..Anna mesti jeless..Anna pun dah nak tunang..

6 Comments:

Blogger chrisharolds5087 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

8:40 am  
Blogger davidalexander4640 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:57 pm  
Blogger edmorgan90790500 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6:54 am  
Blogger anyss said...

Assalamualaikum,
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa jeles jugak. Nak pi main bunga-bunga tengah kembang...nak pi! nak pi! bawak laaaaa

12:52 pm  
Blogger cucu tok adam said...

eh ni mila mane ea

7:14 pm  
Blogger NS Aziana Zain Space in Blogspot! said...

http://nsazianazainspacein.blogspot.com/p/bloggers.html

followed u ;) meh join bloglist. click url

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home